Welcome to Kitwe Church!
We are a group of people from different backgrounds, interests, ages and nationalities who have joined together in fellowship as a local church. We are passionate about Jesus, excited to know and understand God’s Word, and eager to obey the truths we learn in Scripture. At Kitwe Church we want to “know truth, love God & serve others!”
Please join us this Sunday for worship and experience for yourself the Kitwe Church difference.
Our Vision For Kitwe Church
When you consider joining an organization it is important that you understand the vision of that organization. Here is our vision for Kitwe Church. We dream of Kitwe Church becoming a place where God is glorified through the clear teaching of His Word resulting in adults and children understanding and obeying Christ. We are excited about what God is doing at Kitwe Church and believe that you will be to.
- We dream of a church built on the foundation of the Word of God and the person of Jesus Christ where God is ever glorified!
- We dream of a church where people of all cultures are welcomed, accepted and loved.
- We dream of a church where family relationships are helped, nurtured, and strengthened.
- We dream of a church where the hurting find acceptance, love, hope, and help to meet their deepest need.
- We dream of a church committed to sharing the gospel and helping others put their faith in Christ.
- We dream of a church where people gladly grow to spiritual maturity.
- We dream of a church where people are equipped for ministry, by helping them discover and develop their God-given gifts and talents.
- We dream of a church where the church leaders are raised up from within the congregation.
- We dream of a church that responds in compassion to physical needs in our communities.
- We dream of a church that is involved in ministering to orphans & street children in our nation.
- We dream of a church that sends the gospel to people who have not heard by supporting qualified missionaries.
“Now unto Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we can ask or think according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church… through Christ Jesus.” (Eph. 3:20-21)
We are excited about what God has for the future of Kitwe Church! Come join us in this journey of faith!