According to one market research firm, of over 2 billion Christians in the world, less than 30% will ever read through the entire Bible!
We hope that you will decide to be part of the 30%! Here is a challenge that will have positive impact in your life in 2015! Determine to read through the Bible this coming year! Join us for the Kitwe Church Bible Reading Challenge for 2015!
Here are five benefits from reading the Word of God each day:
- Reading through the Bible will give you a big picture of what the Book is all about. You will be amazed at what you will learn about God’s Master Plan for the redemption of His people!
- Reading through the Bible will contribute to your spiritual growth. 1 Peter 2:2 says, “as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby.”
- Reading the Bible daily develops a healthy spiritual discipline in your life. 1 Timothy 4:8 says, “Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come.”
- Reading the Word of God gives us instruction and direction for our daily lives. Psalm 119:105 says, “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
- Reading the Word of God will cleanse us. Psalm 119:9 says, “How can a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed according to Your word.”
If you will commit to reading about three chapters from the Bible each day, you will successfully read through the Bible in 2015! Even if you decide not to read three chapters a day, begin to systematically read the Word each day.
Here are a couple of downloadable Bible Reading Schedules that you can print and check off the chapters as you read!
TableTalk Bible Reading Plan for 2015 – This plan will have you read two chapters in the Old Testament and one chapter in the New Testament each day. You can read through the Bible in a year.
Bible Reading Plan – If you prefer to read through the Bible at your own pace this is a perfect plan for you!
Take the Bible Reading Challenge for 2015! You will be glad you did!